Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Need to Lose Weight!!

UGH! IT'S SO NICE OUT!
I'm about to go out and eat with my high school friend that I haven't seen since my senior year!

BUT I CANNOT PICK OUT WHAT TO WEAR! I know that sounds childish, but seriously... I've GAINED WEIGHT. I feel so lazy. My hair is still shit due to the perm. Everything I want to wear is going to look bad because of the fat I've been gaining! And now I don't even feel like putting on make up properly because this is all just bothering me!

So before I continue with my drama part ii, I'm going to rant a bit because it's really, REALLY bothering me!!

I was always a bit fat, especially when I got into 5th grade, damn I was fat. I was so self-conscious about it that I always wore a sweater in 5th, 6th and 7th grade. But as I got older, I would slowly, REAL slowly, lose some weight. The pace started to pick up as I got into high school. And then the summer before my senior year in high school, I worked out a lot and watched what I ate so that I could look a bit more decent for when I go to Korea for my first time.
I want to lose weight and do this...

When I got to Korea, I actually lose more weight since I was always walking outside and even though I ate more than ever, the food is like healthier there or something so I still lost weight. And it was so hot there that sweating also helped. So I was around 123~126 lbs during then... Which was the lowest I weighed for my height, which is about 5'4''. But that's still considered FAT to me. But I still felt good about myself.

Then when I went back to school, I started gaining again, not too much, but I still did. I don't work out and stress made me eat a lot too. But then we went to Korea again for that summer, and again, I lost weight and the same exact thing happened as the first time I went to Korea.

College changed a lot of things.... So when I first went into college, I weighed almost 140 lbs!!! THAT'S INSANE!!! I was so stressed out by then and unhappy for some personal reasons... BUT WITHIN 2 1/2 MONTHS, I LOST A TON OF WEIGHT. I walked around everyday (well duh the campus is huge) and the food was shit, so I really watched what I ate.The lowest I weighed was 118 lbs! But I was usually about 120~123 lbs. I felt so confident that I wore so many clothes that never had fit me.
I want to wear dresses now! But I can't...

But then I started to gain a bit again because I started to get used to the food and went up to around 128 lbs. But It was finals week and stress makes you eat like crazy.

So now that I'm home, I've been gaining again. And now I've gained more, I don't even want to check, and I just look and feel like crap... THIS IS BAD!!!

I even  made a bet with a friend of mine. I told him that my goal was to weight 115 in 2 months, so by the middle of July. Then he made it into a bet and said that if I get to 115 by then, he'd treat me to Bon-Chon Chicken. But then he said that if I could stay that way by the end of the YEAR, he'd treat me to 2 meals (LOL). And of course I made him bet, that if he could gain  muscle by the end of the year, I'd buy him 2 meals too.


That DID motivate me a bit. And I just got out of college, so all was going well.

NOT ANYMORE!!! I've become lazier because there is nothing to do and I still don't have a job... (I'll talk about that soon!)

BUT I HAVE A PLAN ON HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT!!
This is how I will lose weight by mid-July!
I WILL LOOK GOOD ON THE STREETS!!!

1. Eat 2 main, not too stuffing, meals and DO NOT INDULGE! Avoid multiple sugary snacks. Once in a while is okay. Fruits are the best though!

2. MOVE. If not work out, do housework like vacuum the entire house or clean the bathroom (seriously, housework makes you sweat! Especially if you're cleaning after other people....). Like during college, I NEVER WORKED OUT, yet I still managed to lose 10+ lbs. Do not just sit around in front of the computer!

3. Check weight every day. It really motivates you if you see that you lost 0.3 lbs hahaha

4. Try to remember what you ate for the entire day. This  is just to make sure you're not eating too much.

5. LOOK AT PICTURES OF SEXY PEOPLE! It motivates you!
I this this swim wear is really cute... It would look good if you had a summer body like her!

Okay. Time to start my weight-losing program to get that summer body....... AFTER I EAT LUNCH WITH MY FRIEND!

I PROMISE I WILL GET MY BON CHON CHICKEN!!!! I WILL BE SO PROUD OF IT THAT I'LL TAKE PICTURES!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This dress looks amazing<33333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO GUHL! IM DOING THE SAME! LETS MOTIVATE EACH OTHER YEAHHH!!!! and btw a warning. a very long email is about to come your way, not sure when because im not really allowed to use the computer anymore... but it will. be prepared... i seriously need support right now. and i think i might forward the email to sungkyung as well, but im not sure... anyway, if i dont send it to her, i'll just tell her the big story after i move to boston. but anyway, this blog really motivated me :D DONT GIVE UP! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete