Friday, July 27, 2012

I bought plants

A few days ago I randomly went out to go shopping on my own and went to the plant store.

Of course, I just wanted to share the plants that I bought~




 The leaves are fuzzy on this one.


I have no clue what they're called, other than the fact that they are considered succulents. But aren't they just cute? These kinds of plants are my favorite because they have the prettiest colors and leaves.

I have this memory... When I was in Korea, I found this flower store and just couldn't take my eyes off the various cactus, aloe, and other pretty plants in the prettiest kinds of flower pots! I really wish I could buy something there, but I couldn't just bring a plant overseas.

Soon I'll find a much prettier and bigger place for my plants to stay in.

So I hope that this will be the start of a new hobby! I've always dreamed of having the most simple, yet prettiest plants and flowers in my house!

1 comment:

  1. They look nice :D The thing that I hate about plants is that I'm afraid that they'd attract bugs..which happens all the time.

    ReplyDelete