Sunday, June 26, 2011

Twitter?

Guys!! I just want to let you know that I'm going to use Twitter now because I'm a wannabe noob haha


Just kidding I've been thinking about making one for a while now since it's a cute way of updating people with pictures - to me at least :)

And I get to follow some people and look at their pictures that aren't just found anywhere like:

Jokwon from 2AM - some of his pictures are actually really funny :)




Nichkhun from 2PM

His parents I believe haha

Lee Hongki from FTIsland

lol ugry



Lady Gaga

I looove group pictures like this, it's all happy :)

And there are, of course, a ton more. But that's all I can think of at the top of my head. (It's all good stalkin' kind of stuff hahahhaa im no stalker. trust me. :) )

So yeah... will I even keep up with the Twitter? I'll give it a try haha. It's going to be slow at first, but ehh

This is really telling me to buy a nice camera soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment